Welcome to the Local Dentist Office of Jennifer J. Kalochie, DMD P.C.
As a highly skilled and compassionate dentist, Dr. Kalochie is dedicated to providing the very best dental care for her patients. It is her goal to provide her patients with all their dental health and cosmetic needs. The office of Dr. Kalochie offers a full range of dental services including general, cosmetic, and restorative dentistry. As a top local dentist, Dr. Kalochie is accepting new patients. If you are searching for a new dentist in Newtown, PA, consider joining our friendly dentistry office.
Quality Dental Services from your Local Dentist near Newtown, PA
Dr. Kalochie is your oral health care partner. She, along with her dental team, will do everything they can to help you achieve and maintain a happy and healthy smile. Our dental practice is equipped with all the latest dental technology to diagnose and treat various dental problems.
Patients are encouraged to schedule dentist appointments two times a year for optimal oral health. This allows us to thoroughly clean your teeth and catch any oral health issues in the early stages. If you have not visited the dentist in a long time, we encourage you book a general dentistry appointment today to get your oral health back on track.
When dental problems are found, whether they are complex or minor, we offer many restorative dentistry procedures to fix them. Restoring your oral health is very important when a dental concern is found. Many types of dental concerns, such as gum disease or tooth decay, will progress into more complex problems if they are not properly treated. Prompt treatment is best and Dr. Kalochie will create a treatment plan to fix your dental issues.
Cosmetic dentistry is the best way to improve a smile you do not like. Our cosmetic dental office offers several treatments to fix the things you dislike. Common problems we treat include are crooked, stained, chipped, discolored, cracked, and misshapen teeth. Dr. Kalochie offer cosmetic consultations for patients who want attain better looking teeth.
What to Expect During a Dental Checkup
- Dental Exam: Dr. Kalochie will examine your entire mouth, especially your teeth and gums, to look for signs of oral health issues. This includes tooth cavities and gum disease. Essentially, this is a basic assessment of your oral health.
- Oral Cancer Screening: Your dentist will also look for signs and symptoms of oral cancer. This includes abnormal lumps, bumps, and lesions in your mouth that may be a sign of cancer or pre-cancer.
- Have X-rays Taken: Having x-rays taken once a year is a crucial part of basic preventive dental care. They will help our dental team get a better look under the gums and your jawbone. X-rays help your dentist find problems that cannot be seen during a dental exam.
- Get your Teeth Cleaned: We employ the best, most highly trained dental hygienists. They will thoroughly clean your teeth using special tools. This step of your dental checkup will remove all the excess plaque and tarter that builds up on your teeth. Then they polish your teeth and floss in between them.
- Consultation with the Dentist: If any dental problems are found, Dr. Kalochie will discuss the issues with you and construct a treatment plan.
Book an Appointment with you Local Dentist in Newtown, PA
If you are seeking expert, comprehensive dental care, Dr. Kalochie is currently welcoming new patients. As a dentist near Newtown, PA, patients can travel just a short distance to receive dental care from a top local dentist. To schedule an appointment, contact our office at 267.592.3552 or you can request an appointment online.