Do you need a new dentist? Are you looking for comfortable dental care? Call Dr. Jennifer Kalochie today. Dr. Kalochie and her team offer a wide variety of dental services in her Yardley, PA dentist office. Dr. Kalochie has years of experience and continued education in the dental field. Because of this, Dr. Kalochie is passionate about providing her patients with high-quality dental care. Dr. Kalochie also collaborates with dental specialists and local laboratories. As a result, she can deliver precise treatment with long-lasting results to every age.
Dental Services in Our Yardley, PA Dentist Office
From aesthetic dentistry to routine care and complex dental restorations, Dr. Kalochie’s office provides an array of dental solutions:
With cosmetic dentistry treatments, patients can enhance their natural smiles:
- Invisalign: Invisalign provides comfortable, discreet orthodontic treatment. Unlike braces, Invisalign aligners are removable and easy to clean.
- Porcelain Veneers: Dental veneers cover one or more discolored or damaged teeth. We use porcelain ceramic veneers, which are thin shells that we bond to the front of the tooth enamel.
- Dental Bonding: Like porcelain veneers, dental bonding treatment addresses tooth chips, cracks, gaps, stains, and other cosmetic imperfections. Tooth bonding treatment uses color-matched biocompatible resin to cover teeth.
- Teeth Whitening: Opalescence in-office and take-home whitening treatments brighten the smile. We recommend in-office treatment for special events like birthdays, weddings, and graduations. In addition, customized take-home treatment is convenient for patients who want to whiten their teeth in the evening or at night.
Our general dentistry offerings provide preventative care:
- Custom Mouthguard: Patients need to wear sports mouthguards for contact sports. Compared to store-bought mouthguards, our custom mouthguards feel comfortable and stay in the mouth during games.
- Dental Exams & Cleanings: Dr. Kalochie and our dental care team offer comprehensive preventive care for the long-term health of your natural smile. Visiting with us twice a year enables us to spot developing concerns and provide prompt treatment. Routine dental care is the key to avoiding complex dental health problems and enjoying a lifetime of healthy and comfortable smiles.
- Dental Fillings: Dr. Kalochie places natural looking and lasting white fillings to restore a tooth damaged by decay.
Patients renew the form and function of the teeth and gums with restorative dentistry treatments:
- Dental Bridge: A dental bridge “bridges the gap” left by a row of lost teeth. Traditional bridges are held in place by crown-capped natural teeth. However, tooth implants provide more stability for dental bridges because they replace teeth at the root.
- Tooth Crown: Our dental office provides porcelain and zirconium dental crowns for patients with worn, damaged, or weakened teeth. Dental crowns fully cover teeth like a cap and withstand biting forces like natural teeth.
- Dental Implants: A dental implant consists of a titanium post, attaching abutment, and a dental crown. Implants can replace a single missing tooth or secure a complete set of dentures. First, Dr. Kalochie works with local oral surgeons to place the dental implants. Then, she can provide tooth crowns, dental bridges, or dentures.
- Full and Partial Dentures: Dentures are dental prosthetics that replace rows or arches of missing teeth. Unlike traditional dentures, implant-secured dentures secure false teeth in place. Implant dentures also make it easier for patients to eat and speak comfortably.
- Gum Disease Treatment: Signs of gum disease include swollen, irritated, and receding gums. To reverse the effects of gum disease, we offer antibacterial rinses, laser therapy, and deep cleaning treatments.
- TMJ Treatment: TMD is a bite disorder caused by the temporomandibular joints. Stress to these joints can lead to bruxism, chronic headaches, and tooth pain. However, physical therapy and nightguards help treat these symptoms.
Call Our Yardley, PA Dentist Office
Do you need a dentist in Yardley, PA or Newtown, PA? Contact Dr. Kalochie for comprehensive dental care today at 267.592.3552. You may also schedule a dental consultation on our website. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.