Straight teeth are not only desirable for aesthetic reasons, they also provide you with many functional oral health benefits. Unfortunately, many people have put off important orthodontic treatment due to the inconvenience and unsightliness associated with traditional braces.
If you are looking for a more comfortable, convenient, and invisible method to straighten crooked teeth, then Invisalign clear braces may be the right option for you. Please call 215-493-3388 for a consultation with Dr. Jennifer Kalochie.
See-Through Straightening Power
Invisalign offers dramatic straightening results in about the same time as traditional metal braces. The procedure uses a series of clear plastic aligners to gradually move your teeth to their desired position. Since the aligners are clear, no one will even realize that you are undergoing orthodontic treatment.
Dr. Kalochie will see you for a short visit to take photos and impressions of your teeth. This information will be sent to Invisalign where a cutting-edge digital imaging system will create a 3D model of your mouth. This model will be used to construct your customized Invisalign aligners.
A relaxed atmosphere where comprehensive dental care delivers exceptional results.
Each aligner is worn for about two weeks, gently shifting your teeth into a better position. At the end of this time period, you will move to the next aligner in the series. This process is continued until your teeth have reached their desired position.
Benefits of Invisalign
Invisalign treatment offers you the following benefits:
- Removability – Unlike traditional braces, Invisalign aligners are removable so you can take them out while you eat and perform daily oral hygiene practices such as brushing and flossing. This will help you prevent tooth decay and gum disease.
- Eat what you want – Since you can take your aligners out for meals, you are free to eat all of your favorite foods.
- Comfort – There are no sharp edges to your Invisalign retainers, reducing the chances of irritation and cuts on your lip commonly associated with metal braces.
- Invisibility – Perhaps the greatest benefit to Invisalign is the fact that your treatment is virtually invisible. The clear aligners do not create the eyesore that traditional metal braces do. For this reason, Invisalign has become the straightening method of choice for many adults.
- Perfect for special occasions – Since your aligners are removable, you can take them out for special occasions such as weddings. This way, you can smile with confidence in all the pictures.
Please contact our cosmetic dentistry office today by calling 215-493-3388 to schedule your initial Invisalign evaluation with Dr. Jennifer Kalochie. We are proud to serve patients in Yardley, Newtown, and throughout Bucks County, Pennsylvania.